Streaming Audio Recorder for Windows – Enables you to record any sound you want, convert audio or video file. Apowersoft Ltd. has release this a new software Mp3 And Audio for PC. Download Streaming Audio Recorder for Windows PC from Windows10Expert.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Download Streaming Audio Recorder Latest Version
Update: February, 23rd 2019
Developer: Apowersoft Ltd.
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is Streaming Audio Recorder
Do you wonder how to preserve a song from streaming music site for enjoying flexibly, record the narration during the meeting, record your own voice for making a live tutorial? Now you have the one-stop solution here, this program lets you record sound from your computer and microphone simultaneously. The audio will be saved in high quality for playing on gadgets, uploading to music communities and sharing with others.
Whenever you have recorded a song, there’s no need to edit the information on your own – the program can help recognize information in terms of title, album, year, genre, artist and even cover. This feature is surprising beneficial for music collectors and fanatics. It works for identifying music files in batch and saves your time on editing them one by one. And if you prefer, you could also manually edit the tags afterwards.
Need to listening recorded audio on your portable players? It’s only one-click away. The embedded audio converter helps to convert audio between various of file formats and enables you convert files in batch thus improve the efficiency. Besides, it is capable of organizing audio clips by merging them into one complete file. Except convert local files, Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder allows to convert Internet videos to MP3, WMA, FLAC, OGG, etc. for playing on-the-go.
Record Online Radio Stations
Perfect way for recording live streaming audio you hear from radio stations in all around the world. Just search and stream the radio you like, the program supports to record any songs, news, talk shows, etc. and save them to your hard drive.
Search and Download Songs
By inputting related key words, the built-in MP3 search engine will locate your wanted songs on the web. And you can listen to them for checking the quality. In order to save the songs, simply select them and add to download list.
Transfer Audio to iTunes
If you want to listen to recorded and downloaded music on Apple devices, the “Transfer Music to iTunes” function is the right option. It converts audio in any formats to iTunes compatible format and add them to iTunes library in one-stop way.
Edit Audio Easily
The built-in audio editor offers lots of functions including cut, copy, paste, merge, mix and add effects to audio. Using it, you could re-create the audio and make ringtone without hassle.
Burn CD for Sharing and Collection
It’s a nice add-on for you to burn your audio to blank CD for listening within CD player in your house or in the car. You may also share your songs with others via CD disc.
Note: Limited functionality in demo version.
Download Streaming Audio Recorder Latest Version
Streaming Audio Recorder Alternative Apps
How To Install Streaming Audio Recorder on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Streaming Audio Recorder installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Streaming Audio Recorder
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Streaming Audio Recorder completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Streaming Audio Recorder icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App from Official Windows Store
Step 1: Open Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Streaming Audio Recorder in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Streaming Audio Recorder on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed this software on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Remove Streaming Audio Recorder App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Streaming Audio Recorder” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Streaming Audio Recorder app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Streaming Audio Recorder app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Streaming Audio Recorder from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Streaming Audio Recorder FAQ
Q: Is Streaming Audio Recorder Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Streaming Audio Recorder download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Streaming Audio Recorder download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Streaming Audio Recorder totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Streaming Audio Recorder will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Streaming Audio Recorder for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Streaming Audio Recorder App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Streaming Audio Recorder is definitely an windows app that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.
My name is PaRa Mu Dita, a web Master, web Developer and Adventurer. Doing work for last 2 years and Running A lot of Techno Sites.