SourceTree for Windows – SourceTree provides a graphical interface for your Hg and Git repositories. Atlassian has develop this a new software Developer Tools for PC. Download SourceTree for Windows PC from FileHorse. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Download SourceTree Latest Version
Update: May, 22nd 2019
OS Requirement: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
SourceTree Alternative Apps
How To Setup SourceTree on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the SourceTree installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download SourceTree
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading SourceTree completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the SourceTree icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App from Official Windows Store
Step 1: Open Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the SourceTree in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the SourceTree on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed this application on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Remove SourceTree App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “SourceTree” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from SourceTree app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the SourceTree app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing SourceTree from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is SourceTree Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: What is SourceTree app for Windows?
A: Please visit the SourceTree Official site for the more information about this app
Q: How do I access the free SourceTree download for Windows PC?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free SourceTree download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download SourceTree free for Laptop.
Q: Is this SourceTree will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The SourceTree for PC will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
SourceTree Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7. This SourceTree App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). SourceTree is an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.
My name is PaRa Mu Dita, a web Master, web Developer and Adventurer. Doing work for last 2 years and Running A lot of Techno Sites.