Inkscape (32-bit) for Windows – A professional free vector graphics editor for Windows. Inkscape Team has release this a new software Imaging And Digital Photo for PC. Download Inkscape (32-bit) for Windows PC from Windows10Expert.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 32-bit Latest Version 2019.
Download Inkscape (32-bit) Latest Version
Update: January, 20th 2019
Developer: Inkscape Team
OS Requirement: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is Inkscape (32-bit)
Inkscape has sophisticated drawing tools with capabilities comparable to Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW and Xara Xtreme. It can import and export various file formats, including SVG, AI, EPS, PDF, PS and PNG. It has a comprehensive feature set, a simple interface, multi-lingual support and is designed to be extensible; users can customize Inkscape’s functionality with add-ons.
Drawing: pencil tool (freehand drawing with simple paths), pen tool (creating Bézier curves and straight lines), calligraphy tool (freehand drawing using filled paths representing calligraphic strokes) Shape tools: rectangles (may have rounded corners), ellipses (includes circles, arcs, segments), stars/polygons (can be rounded and/or randomized), spirals Text tool (multi-line text, full on-canvas editing) Embedded bitmaps (with a command to create and embed bitmaps of selected objects) Clones (“live” linked copies of objects), including a tool to create patterns and arrangements of clones Transformations (moving, scaling, rotating, skewing), both interactively and by specifying exact numeric values Z-order operations (raising and lowering) Grouping objects (“select in group” without ungrouping, or “enter the group” making it a temporary layer) Layers (lock and/or hide individual layers, rearrange them, etc; layers can form a hierarchical tree) Alignment and distribution commands And many more Also Available: Download Inkscape for Mac
Download Inkscape (32-bit) Latest Version
Inkscape (32-bit) Alternative Apps
How To Setup Inkscape (32-bit) on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Inkscape (32-bit) installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Inkscape (32-bit)
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Inkscape (32-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Inkscape (32-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App from Official Windows Store
Step 1: Open Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Inkscape (32-bit) in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Inkscape (32-bit) on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed this application on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Inkscape (32-bit) App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Inkscape (32-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Inkscape (32-bit) app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Inkscape (32-bit) app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Inkscape (32-bit) from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Inkscape (32-bit) FAQ
Q: Is Inkscape (32-bit) Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Inkscape (32-bit) download for Windows PC?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Inkscape (32-bit) download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Inkscape (32-bit) totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this Inkscape (32-bit) will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Inkscape (32-bit) for PC will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Inkscape (32-bit) App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Inkscape (32-bit) is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.
My name is PaRa Mu Dita, a web Master, web Developer and Adventurer. Doing work for last 2 years and Running A lot of Techno Sites.