HandBrake (64-bit) for Windows – Free tool for converting video from nearly any format. Handbrake Team has develop this a new software Video Software for PC. Download HandBrake (64-bit) for Windows PC from Windows10Expert.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 64-bit Latest Version 2019.
Download HandBrake (64-bit) Latest Version
Update: February, 24th 2019
Developer: Handbrake Team
OS Requirement: Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
What is HandBrake (64-bit)
This software was originally created in 2003 by the Eric Petit who made this app exclusively for the shortly lived BeOS operating system, but was shortly after ported to Windows, MacOS and Linux (Ubuntu). Petit continued being active on the development of the app until 2006 when he left, and enabled its community to continue working on updates (originally made under the name “MediaFork”, but later renamed back to Handbrake).
Today, after so many years and turbulent state of development, Handbrake 64-bit still represents one of the most popular video conversion programs on the market, with support for many features that make conversion process easy and intuitive. Even still, the program remains to be 100% free and with regular updates continues to expand its capability to work with all currently popular video and audio codecs on the market.
Just a few of the reasons we think you’ll love this software:
Built-in Device Presets
Get started with Hand Brake in seconds by choosing a profile optimized for your device, or choose a universal profile for standard or high quality conversions. Simple, easy, fast. For those that want more choice, tweak many basic and advanced options to improve your encodes.
Supported Input Sources
Handbrake can process most common multimedia files and any DVD or BluRay sources that do not contain any kind of copy protection.
File Containers: .MP4(.M4V) and .MKV Video Encoders: H.264(x264), MPEG-4 and MPEG-2 (libav), and Theora(libtheora) Audio Encoders: AAC, CoreAudio AAC/HE-AAC (OS X Only), MP3, Flac, AC3, or Vorbis Audio Pass-thru: AC-3, DTS, DTS-HD, AAC and MP3 tracks Even more features
Title / Chapter selection Queue up multiple encodes Chapter Markers Subtitles (VobSub, Closed Captions CEA-608, SSA, SRT) Constant Quality or Average Bitrate Video Encoding Support for VFR, CFR and VFR Video Filters: Deinterlacing, Decomb, Detelecine, Deblock, Grayscale, Cropping and scaling Live Video Preview Note: Requires .NET Framework.
Also Available: Download HandBrake for Mac
Download HandBrake (64-bit) Latest Version
HandBrake (64-bit) Alternative Apps
How To Install HandBrake (64-bit) on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the HandBrake (64-bit) installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download HandBrake (64-bit)
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading HandBrake (64-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the HandBrake (64-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App from Official Windows Store
Step 1: Open Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the HandBrake (64-bit) in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the HandBrake (64-bit) on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed this app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Remove HandBrake (64-bit) App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “HandBrake (64-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from HandBrake (64-bit) app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the HandBrake (64-bit) app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing HandBrake (64-bit) from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
HandBrake (64-bit) FAQ
Q: Is HandBrake (64-bit) Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free HandBrake (64-bit) download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free HandBrake (64-bit) download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download HandBrake (64-bit) free for Pc.
Q: Is this HandBrake (64-bit) will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The HandBrake (64-bit) for PC will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This HandBrake (64-bit) App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). HandBrake (64-bit) is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.
My name is PaRa Mu Dita, a web Master, web Developer and Adventurer. Doing work for last 2 years and Running A lot of Techno Sites.