DirectX 10 for Windows – A new version of Microsoft DirectX 10 for Windows PC. Microsoft Corporation has develop this a new software Drivers for PC. Download DirectX 10 for Windows PC from Windows10Expert.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Download DirectX 10 Latest Version
Update: December, 9th 2018
Developer: Microsoft Corporation
OS Requirement: Windows 2K / XP / Vista
What is DirectX 10
The Microsoft DirectX® End-User Runtime provides updates to 10 and previous versions of DirectX — the core Windows® technology that drives high-speed multimedia and games on the PC.
DirectX 10 was only available for Vista and not XP. In order to make Microsoft DirectX 10 compatible with Windows XP, you need to make a lot of changes to various system files responsible for creating the display on your screen (also called rendering). There are some hacks available out there to enable version 10’s features on XP and they often work for particular setups – however, this does not mean they will work in all circumstances. In other words, use them at your own peril: there is no official release from Microsoft for running DirectX 10 or DirectX 11 on XP.
DirectX 10 is included in Windows Vista. There is no stand-alone update package for this version. You can update DirectX by installing the service pack and update listed below.
DirectX 10.1 is included in Windows Vista SP1 or later, and Windows Server SP1 or later. There is no stand-alone update package for this version. You can update DirectX by installing the service pack and update listed below. To upgrade DirectX further, you will need to upgrade your operating system.
Microsoft DirectX 10 is licensed as Freeware for Windows PC (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system / platform from components without restrictions. DirectX 10 is available to all software users as a free download!
Download DirectX 10 Latest Version
DirectX 10 Alternative Apps
How To Install DirectX 10 on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the DirectX 10 installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download DirectX 10
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading DirectX 10 completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the DirectX 10 icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App from Official Windows Store
Step 1: Open Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the DirectX 10 in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the DirectX 10 on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed this application on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall DirectX 10 App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “DirectX 10” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from DirectX 10 app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the DirectX 10 app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing DirectX 10 from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
DirectX 10 FAQ
Q: Is DirectX 10 Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free DirectX 10 download for Windows PC?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free DirectX 10 download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download DirectX 10 totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this DirectX 10 will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The DirectX 10 for Pc will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This DirectX 10 App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). DirectX 10 is an windows app that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.
My name is PaRa Mu Dita, a web Master, web Developer and Adventurer. Doing work for last 2 years and Running A lot of Techno Sites.