BitComet for Windows – BitTorrent/HTTP/FTP download management software, which is powerful and fast. BitComet Team has develop this a new app File Sharing for PC. Download BitComet for Windows PC from Windows10Expert.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Download BitComet Latest Version
Update: May, 22nd 2019
Developer: BitComet Team
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is BitComet
Connect to HMA! Pro VPN service to anonymously encrypt your Internet activity!
Why Choose BitComet?
Long-Time Seeding: Speed up downloading and revive dead torrents Torrent Share: Exchange torrent while downloading Magnet URI: Start BitTorrent download without .torrent file any more, using DHT network. Preview while Downloading: Preview of .avi .rmvb .wmv and other video files is available during downloading process. Crose Protocol Downloading: Benefit from HTTP/FTP/eMule download sources while BitTorrent downloading. Align File to Piece Boundary: Better for making torrent, fully compatible with old versions. Intelligent Connection Optimization: Configuration is automatically set to match your connection type. Intelligent Disk Cache: Memory cache is used to reduce the read/write frequency of your hard drive, increasing device life. Intelligent Disk Allocation: Reduce disk fragmentation. DHT network: Start BitTorrent download without connecting to any tracker. Auto Config ICF (Internet Connection Firewall) and ICS (Internet Connection Sharing) in Windows. Auto Config UPNP port mapping in router (UPnP support is required in router). Disabling or Setting Priority of files in torrent: Files can be skipped for downloading, or set to higher / lower priority, allowing you to select which file finish first. Also support Multi-tracker, DHT, utf-8 extension, and UDP tracker Protocol v2. Note: Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application.
Download BitComet Latest Version
BitComet Alternative Apps
How To Install BitComet on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the BitComet installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download BitComet
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading BitComet completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the BitComet icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App from Official Windows Store
Step 1: Open Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the BitComet in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the BitComet on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed this app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall BitComet App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “BitComet” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from BitComet app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the BitComet app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing BitComet from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is BitComet Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free BitComet download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free BitComet download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download BitComet free for Laptop.
Q: Is this BitComet will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The BitComet for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This BitComet App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). BitComet is an windows app that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.
My name is PaRa Mu Dita, a web Master, web Developer and Adventurer. Doing work for last 2 years and Running A lot of Techno Sites.