Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for Windows – The all-new Reader. For your all-important documents and files. Adobe Systems Inc has develop this a new app Office And Business Tools for PC. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for Windows PC from Windows10Expert.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Latest Version
Update: May, 14th 2019
Developer: Adobe Systems Inc
OS Requirement: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
New modern interface
Acrobat Reader DC has a new modern look. This includes a full set of commenting tools to add sticky notes, highlight text, and use lines, shapes, and stamps on your PDFs.
View and annotate PDF files
With Acrobat Reader DC, you can do even more than open and view PDF files. It’s easy to add annotations to documents using a complete set of commenting tools.
Open once, read anywhere
With Mobile Link, recently viewed files are easy to access from all of your computers, browsers, and mobile devices — regardless of where you last viewed them.
Convert PDFs to Word
Additional Adobe Document Cloud services are just a click away. Inside Reader, you can subscribe to activate additional capabilities to create PDF files and export them to Word or Excel.
Fill, sign, and send PDF forms
Say goodbye to paper forms. Instead, type responses on your PDF form. Add your e-signature. Submit the form electronically. And save a copy for your records.
Manage software rollouts and standards compliance
Use Adobe and Microsoft tools to manage and deploy updates. Get support for a wide range of document security standards. Extend Reader functionality using the free Acrobat SDK.
Also Available: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Apps for MAC
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Latest Version
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Alternative Apps
How To Setup Adobe Acrobat Reader DC on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Adobe Acrobat Reader DC completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App from Official Windows Store
Step 1: Open Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed this app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Adobe Acrobat Reader DC App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Adobe Acrobat Reader DC” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Adobe Acrobat Reader DC app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Adobe Acrobat Reader DC from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC FAQ
Q: Is Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Adobe Acrobat Reader DC will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for Pc will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Adobe Acrobat Reader DC App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is definitely an windows app that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.
My name is PaRa Mu Dita, a web Master, web Developer and Adventurer. Doing work for last 2 years and Running A lot of Techno Sites.