Where is Internet Explorer in Windows 10? In this article, we take a look at how to access Internet Explorer in Windows 10 if you still need to use it. Ok, When you do a fresh install Windows 10, you will only see Microsoft Edge as your default web browser pinned to the Taskbar and Start > All Apps.
So, Where is Internet Explorer in Windows 10? You can access Internet Explorer in Windows 10 with two ways:
- Click Start > All Apps and look under Windows Accessories
- Once you have located it, right click it and click Pin to Taskbar
- Another way you can locate Internet Explorer in Windows 10 is by using the Search box on the Taskbar, type Internet Explorer, right click it and click Pin to Taskbar
Access Internet Explorer in Windows 10 using the Run command.
- Press Windows key + R
- Type: iexplore.exe
- Hit Enter
Even though Microsoft is default web browser in Windows 10, Internet Explorer still will be a favorite browser for many peoples.
Incoming search terms:
- wat zijn de pc-systeemvereisten om gameclips op te nemen in de xbox-app
- explorer 11 für windows 10
- download explorer 11 windows 10
- run internet explorer 11 on windows 10