Perhaps you have encountered a problem when a USB flash drive or USB-based media is suddenly not detected by Windows 10, with the message “USB Device Not Recognized” can be caused by various things.
To make sure that it is not our problematic USB drive (broken), you should try installing it on another computer or laptop if any. If on another computer the USB is still detected normally, it means your computer (ventanas 10) is in trouble. Some of the following ways can be Fix USB Device Not Recognized in Windows 10.
1. Restart Your Computer/PC Windows 10
The earliest way that can be done, maybe this can solve the problem.
2. Troubleshoot Hardware and Devices
- Open Settings, press Win key + yo > Actualizar & Seguridad.
- Hacer clic Solucionar problemas > Hardware & Devices > Ejecute el solucionador de problemas.
- Wait for Detecting problems.
- Hacer clic Apply this fix to Restart your PC.
3. Use Hardware and Devices troubleshooter from Control Panel
- prensa Clave de Windows + R > tipo control > Okay.
- Desplácese hacia abajo y luego haga clic Solucionar problemas.
- On Hardware and Sound, hacer clic Configure a device.
- Hacer clic próximo.
- Wait for Detecting problems. Hacer clic Apply this fix.
Nota: If steps above can’t Fix USB Device Not Recognized in Windows 10, Necesitas Automatic Repair Tool. This tool can solve various problems including corrupt files, system partitions, boot sectors and drivers automatically. See how to repair windows 10 using automatic repair tool.
Terminos de busqueda entrantes:
- device plugged in but not detected
- turn on usb ports windows 10
- hardware troubleshooter
- hardware and devices troubleshooter
- hardware and devices troubleshooting
- hardware devices troubleshooting windows 10