TiWorker.exe is Windows Modules Installer Worker from Microsoft that to executable when Windows runs for new installation or update. TiWorker.exe is usually located in the %WINDOWS% sub-folder and its usual size is 185,856 bytes. The TiWorker.exe process is safe and disabling it can be dangerous, because programs on your computer need it to work correctly.
- Author: Microsoft Corporation
- Process: Windows Modules Installer Worker
- Part Of: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
- Common path(s): subfolder in %WINDOWS%
- Keywords(s): system
- Filesize(s): 185,856 bytes
TiWorker.exe process is causing high usage issues on the Disk/CPU on Windows 10/8.1/8 systems. Entonces how to fix TiWorker.exe high Disk Usage problems on Windows 10/ 8.1/ 8? Let’s follow best method below to fix it:
Method 1: Run system and maintenance troubleshooter
- prensa Clave de Windows + W key on your desktop.
- Tipo Troubleshooting in the search box on the upper right hand corner.
- Select the Troubleshooting option obtained after the search.
- Click on View All option present on the top left corner.
- Selecciona el System Maintenance.
- Click on próximo to perform the System Maintenance troubleshooter and follow the steps.
Method 2: Check for Updates in Windows 10 Manually
If you need to manually check for Windows 10 updates, proceed as follows this to Check for Updates in Windows 10.
Perform a Clean Boot in Windows
A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. So this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10/8.1/8/7, or Windows Vista.
Ver también: Reparar ventanas 10 using Automatic Repair
Before Perform a Clean Boot in Windows, you need to know notes below:
- Need log on to the computer as an administrator to be able to perform a clean boot.
- Your computer may temporarily lose some functionality when you perform a clean boot. When you start the computer normally, the functionality returns. sin embargo, you may receive the original error message, or experience the original behavior if the problem still exists.
- If the computer is connected to a network, network policy settings may prevent you from following these steps. We strongly recommend that you do not use the System Configuration utility to change the advanced boot options on the computer unless a Microsoft support engineer directs you to do this. Doing this may make the computer unusable.
How to Perform a Clean Boot in Windows 10
- Buscar msconfig.
- Seleccione System Configuration from the search results.
- On the Servicios tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then tap or click Disable all.
- On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click Abierto Administrador de tareas.
- Después de, On the Startup tab in Task Manager, for each startup item, select the item and then click Disable.
- Close Task Manager > Okay > Reiniciar Computer.
How to Perform a Clean Boot in Windows 8.1/8
- From the right edge of the screen, and then tap Buscar.
- Tipo msconfig in the search box > hacer clic msconfig.
- On the Servicios tab > click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box > hacer clic Disable all.
- Tap Startup tab of the System Configuration > hacer clic Open Task Manager.
- After it for each startup item, select the item and then click Disable.
- Close Task Manager.
- On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialog box > hacer clic Okay > restart the computer.
How to Perform a Clean Boot in Windows 7 or Vista
- Hacer clic comienzo Windows Logo.
- Tipo msconfig.exe in the Start Search box > press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
- Tap General tab > haga clic en el Selective startup option > click to clear the Load startup items check box. (los Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
- Tap Servicios tab > click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box > hacer clic Disable all.Nota: This step lets Microsoft services continue to run include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. So if you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
- Hacer clic Okay > hacer clic Reiniciar.