System Restore to Earlier Date Windows 10 not delete files like your documents, pictures, and other files. Now, i will show you How to Restore Windows 10 to an Earlier Date. But before it, you need to know that programs installed after the creation of the selected restore point will be deleted, so programs updated after the creation of the selected restore point will be restored back to the previous version and will not be uninstalled.
- Type on cortana “sysdm.cpl” then tap it.
- Switch to System Protection.
- You must setting On at C System. If your setting is Off, click on Configure then Turn On System Protection and click OK.
- Klicke auf System Restore.
- Klicken Next.
- Choose a different system restore point, then tap Next.
- Check Show more restore point then Scan for affected programs. After it click Next.
- Select the restore point which you would like to use to restore Windows 10 then click Next.
- After it, click Finish.
Hinweis: Your PC will automatically reboot to begin the restore process and maybe up to 20 minutes depending on the number of programs and settings to be restored. Once done, you will see “System Restore completed successfully” message on your desktop.
- system restore windows 10 to earlier date
- system restore to earlier date on windows 10
- restore to early date windows 10
- system restore to earlier date windows 10
- restore to prior date windows 10
- reset to a previous date windows 10
- restore to earlier settings windows 10
- restore to an earlier date win 10
- set system to an earlier date
- restart previous date windows 10