How to Setting Up Apps Corner Windows 10 Mobile
- If other people use your Windows phone, Apps Corner lets you set up a Start screen for them with only the apps that you choose.
- Go to impostazioni > Accounts > Apps Corner.
- Selezionare applicazioni to pick the apps that you want in Apps Corner.
- Pin Apps Corner to Inizio.
- Press the Back button when you’ve finished.
- To use Apps Corner, tap the tile and press the Launch pulsante.
- When you get your phone back, press and hold the Power pulsante, then swipe over to close Apps Corner.
- Nota: To prevent access to your own Start screen, use Protect my phone with a password > New password.
Apps Corner settings can be shared with other phones. (You’ll need an SD card and SD card slots on both phones to do this.)
- Selezionare impostazioni > Accounts > Apps Corner > Advanced > Export to SD card.
- Insert the SD card into the other phone.
- Selezionare impostazioni > Accounts > Apps Corner > Import from SD card. Note that the Import from SD card button only appears if there’s an Apps Corner settings file on the SD card.