How to Set Up and use Kid’s Corner in Windows 10 Mobile
Set Up and use Kid’s Corner in Windows 10 Mobile for your child to play with games, apps, music, and videos that you add in Kid’s Corner Windows 10 Mobile. Let’s follow this steps:
Setting Up Kid’s Corner in Windows 10 Mobile
- On Start, swipe over to the App list, select Settings > Accounts > Kid’s Corner, and then select Next.
- Select Games, Music, Videos, or Apps, choose the items you want, and then select Done.
- When you’re finished adding things, select Next.
How to use Kid’s Corner in Windows 10 Mobile
- To get to Kid’s Corner, swipe over from the lock screen, then swipe up. Or go to Settings > Accounts > Kid’s Corner, and then select Launch Kid’s Corner.
- Your kids can now use the apps you added. They can also select Customize to choose a new name or accent color, and even resize and move the tiles.
- To leave Kid’s Corner, press the phone’s power button. Press it again to go back to the main lock screen.
if you want Set Up and Export Apps Corner in Windows 10 Mobile, follow this
- If other people use your Windows phone, Apps Corner lets you set up a Start screen for them with only the apps that you choose.
- Go to Settings > Accounts > Apps Corner.
- Select Apps to pick the apps that you want in Apps Corner.
- Pin Apps Corner to Start.
- Press the Back button when you’ve finished.
- To use Apps Corner, tap the tile and press the Launch button.
- When you get your phone back, press and hold the Power button, then swipe over to close Apps Corner.
- Note: To prevent access to your own Start screen, use Protect my phone with a password > New password.
Export Settings Apps Corner in Windows 10 Mobile
Before you sharing Apps Corner settings to other phones,you need an SD card and SD card slots on both phones to do this.
- Select Settings > Accounts > Apps Corner > Advanced > Export to SD card.
- Insert the SD card into the other phone.
- Select Settings > Accounts > Apps Corner > Import from SD card. Note that the Import from SD card button only appears if there’s an Apps Corner settings file on the SD card.
Incoming search terms:
- set up and use kid’s corner in windows 10 mobile
- kinderecke in windows 10 mobile einrichten und verwenden
- set up and use kids corner in windows 10 mobile
- Kids Corner Windows Phone 10