Protect Your Computer From Viruses, Software malicioso & Hackers para ventanas 10/8.1/8/7 is a must. Por qué? if you not protecting your PC from viruses can screw up your computer, like files, personal data, contraseñas, etc..
You know, installing an anti malware app and keeping it up to date can help defend your PC against viruses and other malware (malicious software). Anti malware apps scan for viruses, spyware, and other malware trying to get into your email, sistema operativo, or files.
Windows Defender is free anti malware software included with Windows 10/8.1/8, and you can update it automatically through Windows Update. See: Configure Windows Defender and Firewall for Windows 10
Security checklist for Windows below to help keep your PC more secure with Windows 10/8.1/8/7.
- Check Action center to make sure your firewall is on, your anti malware protection is up to date, and your PC is set to install updates automatically.
- Use Windows Defender to help prevent viruses, spyware, and other malicious or unwanted software from being installed on your PC without your knowledge.
- Use Windows SmartScreen to help protect your PC by warning you before running unrecognized apps and files downloaded from the Internet. In Internet Explorer, Selecciona el Tools botón > Safety > Turn off SmartScreen Filter > choose either Turn off SmartScreen Filter o Turn on SmartScreen Filter. In the Microsoft SmartScreen Filter dialog box, Seleccione Okay.
- Make User Account Control ask for permission before your PC installs software or opens certain kinds of apps that could be potentially harmful or make it vulnerable to security threats.
- Use File History to regularly back up your personal files like photos, documents, and music automatically. If your PC has a hardware failure, you can restore any versions of the files that are most important to you.
- Use Windows Update to automatically download and install the latest updates for your PC.
- Turn on Windows Firewall to help prevent hackers and malicious software, such as viruses, from accessing your PC through the Internet.
How to Protect Computer from Hackers?
- Abierto Control Panel.
- Click System and Security.
- Hacer clic Change User Account Control settings.
- Set Notify to Default. (you can set always notify for more protecting)
- Hacer clic Okay.
- Hacer clic si on User Account Control.
Entonces, How to Remove Viruses or Malware from Computer?
Download Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (MSRT) helps keep Windows computers free from malware also finds and removes threats and reverses the changes made by these threats. MSRT is generally released monthly as part of Windows Update or as a standalone tool available here for download.
Ventanas 10 , Ventanas 10 Tech Preview , Ventanas 7, Ventanas 8, Ventanas 8.1, Windows Server 2008.