finestre 10 Creators Update has started rolling out on 11 April as a free update. Some of the new features coming in the Windows 10 Creators Update. New innovations in the Windows 10 Creators Update include 3D in Windows 10, built-in game broadcasting, new tab management features and more in Microsoft Edge, and enhanced security features such as a new Microsoft privacy dashboard.
You can get the Windows 10 Creators Update in a few different ways. If you already have a Windows 10 PC and have automatic updates enabled, the update will be delivered to you when it’s ready. If you want to get the update manually, i will show you how to get the Windows 10 Creators Update in last article.
List in below is all New Features in the Windows 10 Creators Update.
Now with the Windows 10 Creators Update, you have a new app called Paint 3D and access to an online creative community at Remix3D.com. The all new Paint 3D allows you to create or modify 3D objects, easily change color or texture, or turn 2D images into 3D works of art.
- Cortana loves music: Use Cortana to control music playback on more of your favorite music apps (EN-US only). And Groove now supports the ability to play music by mood, category or activity so you can say “Hey Cortana, play me some workout music” (EN-US only).
- Music recognition support to Chinese (Simplified): Cortana can recognize music for customers in China. Simply tap the music notes icon in the top corner of Cortana’s home page, and Cortana will listen to whatever music is playing and use Netease to tell you what song it is.
- Full screen when idle: When using “Hey Cortana” while your PC is unlocked and idle, you’ll get a full-screen experience that is optimized for viewing from afar. Give it a try by enabling “Hey Cortana”, and then wait for about 10 seconds or so without touching your PC (available in all Cortana markets).
- Quick Links: When you switch computers, Cortana will display quick links in the Action Center to help you easily get back into Microsoft Edge websites and SharePoint (or other cloud-based) documents you used most recently. Per esempio, if you were working on a PowerPoint deck on your laptop, when you later return to your desktop, a link to that deck appears in the Action Center (EN-US only).
finestre 10 PC gamers can share their passion by connecting, streaming and playing together.
- Built-in game broadcasting: Now you can effortlessly stream your gameplay using the Game Bar. Just hit Tasto Windows + G, click Broadcast, and start streaming on Beam all without the need for additional log-ins.
- New gaming section in System Settings: Inside the main Windows System Settings, a new section has been added: Gaming, identified with the Xbox logo. This new section unifies your Windows 10 gaming settings in one place. In the Windows 10 Creators Update, there are four settings options: Game bar, GameDVR, broadcasting, and Game Mode. Game Mode may be easily turned on and off for specific games using the Game bar (Tasto Windows + G).
- New game mode: With Game Mode, you can get more consistent gaming experience on Windows 10, by dedicating more system resources to your game. Game Mode also works for both Win32 and UWP games. To enable Game Mode while playing a game, pull up the Game bar (Tasto Windows + G) and click on the Settings button to opt the running game into using Game Mode. The Creators Update is just the first milestone in our commitment to Game Mode and Windows 10 performance improvements for PC gaming.
- More Games supported by Game bar: Now Windows 10 Game bar in full screen mode with over 80 of the most popular PC games. You can also now manage this feature in the new Gaming section of Windows Settings. Look for “Game bar”, and make sure that “Show Game bar when play full screen games Microsoft has verified” setting is checked. A regularly updated list of supported titles is available here.
New Microsoft Edge
- Tab preview bar: Allows you to easily glance at a visual preview of every tab you have open without leaving your page. You can scroll through the list with touch, mouse wheel, or a touchpad.
- Set tabs aside: You can get two new buttons next to your tabs in Microsoft Edge to help you quickly manage all your tabs without losing your flow. Set these tabs aside feature allows you to sweep away your open tabs, giving you the ability to restore them later. And with Tabs you’ve set aside, you can preview thumbnails of web pages you set aside, and restore an individual or a collection of web pages to pick up where you left off.
- Import favorites when you switch to Microsoft Edge: You can import your favorites, browsing history, and other data from another browser you have installed, in one simple step. Use the Import from another browser feature under impostazioni to select the browsers you want to move your data from other browser.
New Windows Store
finestre 10 Creators Update added a new digital category in the Windows Store called books (US only) joining games, apps, movies/TV, and music. With books in the Windows Store, you can discover and read e-books from your favorite authors across genres you love, from sci-fi to thrillers, to children’s books, and everything in between.
Once you’ve purchased a book from the Windows Store, you can start reading immediately with Microsoft Edge, which supports offline reading without an internet connection.
In the Windows 10 Creators Update, Windows Hello can use any paired iPhone, Android, or Windows Phone to detect when you step away from your PC or tablet, automatically locking it behind you for an extra measure of security and privacy. This feature works with smartphones, fitness bands, or any device that’s paired to your PC or tablet.
New Windows Defender Security Center
This feature has offers a single dashboard display so you can control your security options from one place, everything from anti-virus, network, and firewall protection to assessing your device performance and health to security controls for your apps and browser to family safety options. For enterprise customers using the Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) service, the centralized portal first delivered in the Anniversary Update called the Windows Security Center will link to Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection, via the Microsoft Intelligent Security Graph, to allow IT administrators to easily follow an attack across endpoints and email in a seamless and integrated way.
New Version of Skype
finestre 10 Creators Update includes the best Skype ever for Windows PCs. This next generation version of Skype was built for Windows 10 and includes exclusive features such as mini view, SMS relay for Windows Phone, and Skype Translator for calls to mobile phones and landlines.
Guarda anche: How to Get the New Windows 10 Creators Update
- Cortana available in select markets.
- Microsoft Edge can import browsing history, passwords, and other data only from Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. Favorites can be imported from Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and 360.
- Touch–capable tablet or PC required. Pen accessory may be sold separately.
- App availability and experience may vary by region and device; some content sold separately.