Machen Sie Ihre Windows 10 wie eine Tablette
Tablet mode makes Windows 10 easier and more intuitive to use with touch on devices or when you don’t want to use a keyboard and mouse. To turn on tablet mode, select action center on the taskbar and then select Tablet mode.
The Start and apps will open full screen and giving you more space to work. So to use two apps side by side, drag an app to one side. You’ll see where it’ll snap, along with any open apps that can snap right next to it.
You need to know, the taskbar is available when your PC is in tablet mode, but you can hide it if you want to. Select the Start Start symbol button, wählen die Einstellungen > System > Tablet mode , and then turn on Automatically hide the taskbar in tablet mode. To see the hidden taskbar, swipe up from or move the mouse pointer down to the bottom of the screen.
In Windows 10 mode Tablet, there are a few more things you can do:
- Use the shared edge between two snapped apps to resize both at the same time.
- Select Task view on the taskbar and then drag an app to a side to snap it directly from task view.
- Use the back button on the taskbar to go back in an app or to the previous app you were using.
- Drag an app to the bottom of the screen to close it.
Hinweis: Some devices can turn on tablet mode automatically. Support for this feature depends on the hardware, which driver is installed, and how the device was set up by the manufacturer. To find out if your device support this, go to your device manufacturer’s website and search for your device.
How to Use Touch on Windows 10?
Your screen resolution needs to be at least 1024 x 768 to have multiple windows and apps on your screen at the same time. To check your resolution, wähle aus Anfang Taste > wählen die Einstellungen > System , and then select Display.
The latest touchpad gestures on Microsoft Windows 10
Microsoft have made a few changes and improvements to gestures. You’ll need a precision touchpad to use it on Windows 10 PC. To find out if your PC has a precision touchpad, wähle aus Start Knopf, dann wählen Sie die Einstellungen > Devices > Mouse and touchpad. Once you’re all set, try some of the new gestures in below:
- Swipe three fingers up to open task view and see all your open apps.
- Swipe three fingers down to show the desktop.
- Swipe three fingers either left or right to switch between your open apps. Slide your fingers slowly across the touchpad to flip through them all.