Kernel Security Check Failure Windows 10 to Fix Error with 2 Method. Run the SFC and DISM tool for Kernel Security Check Failure in Windows 10.
Kernel Security Check Failure Windows 10 with Run the SFC.
Follow the below steps:
- Open Command Prompt.
- Select “Run as Administrator”.
- Type “sfc / scannow” without quotes and hit Entrar.
Now check for the issue.
Kernel Security Check Failure Windows 10 with Run the DISM Tool.
If the issue persists, I would have you run the DISM tool to check the system health and will try to restore the files.
- Click on ‘comienzo‘.
- Entrar ‘Command prompt’ in the Search box.
- In the list of results, swipe down on or right-click Command prompt, and then tap or click ‘Run as administrator’.
- In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press the Enter key after each command:
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
DISM.exe / En línea / Imagen de limpieza / Restorehealth
To close the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type Exit, and then press Enter.
Nota: The tool might take 15-20 minutes to finish running, so please do not cancel it.