How to Fix System Restore Error Code 0x800700B7? If your Windows 10 want Backup and Restore then you may have faced the error “System Restore did not complete successfully” accompanied by an error code 0x800700B7. You need to know, error 0x800700B7 means an unspecified error has occurred which is preventing the System Restore program to run. Maybe while there is no particular cause of this error but it can be caused because of antivirus software conflicting with the system, or corrupt registry entries or system files because of 3rd party software, virus or malware etc.
Fix System Restore Error 0x800700B7 with Safe Mode
- stampa Win key + R > type msconfig > ok.
- Scegliere Boot tab > check Safe Boot > ok.
- Poi Ricomincia your PC and system will boot into Safe Mode automatically.
- stampa Win key + R > type sysdm.cpl > ok.
- Scegliere System Protection Tab > click System Restore.
- Clic Il prossimo then choose the desired System Restore point.
- Then follow all instruction to complete system restore.
- Reboot, you may be able to Fix System Restore Error 0x800700B7 Windows 10.
Nota: Maybe you need disable Antivirus before restoring Windows 10.