Getting set up with iCloud on Windows 10/8.1/8/7, the photos, documents, and bookmarks on your PC are updated automatically on your Apple devices. Zuerst, you need download iCloud for Windows, you must to set up iCloud on all of your Apple devices with sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID. Let’s follow steps set up iCloud for windows in below!
- Laden Sie iCloud für Windows herunter. If it doesn’t install automatically, go to File Explorer and open iCloud Setup.
- Restart your computer.
- Make sure iCloud for Windows is open. If it doesn’t open automatically, go to Anfang > open Apps or Programs > open iCloud for Windows.
- Enter your Apple ID to sign in to iCloud.
- Choose the features and content that you want to keep up to date across your devices.
- Klicken Apply.
Hinweis: After download and set up with iCloud on Windows 10/8.1/8/7, you can get started some features, check all this:
Download and Share your Photos
Turn on iCloud Photos for Windows with creates a Photos folder in File Explorer. iCloud Photo Library uploads new photos and videos to the iCloud Photos Uploads folder on your PC so you can view them in the Photos app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac. New photos and videos you take automatically download from iCloud Photo Library to view, share, and comment on the photos and videos you after share with other people. But, this setting is different on all windows type, let’s follow steps on your windows version!
- Windows 10: Open Start menu > scroll down > open the iCloud folder > Select iCloud Photos.
- Windows 8.1: Open Start screen > click the down arrow in the bottom-left corner > click the iCloud Photos app.
- Windows 8: Open Start screen > select iCloud Photos.
- Windows 7: Click the Windows Start button > click Pictures > Click iCloud Photos or Photo Stream under the Favorites menu in the panel on the left > Double-click My Photo Stream to view your photos. This also shows up as a folder in the window that appears.
See files with iCloud Drive
iCloud for Windows creates an iCloud Drive folder in File Explorer when you turn on iCloud Drive. Any documents that you’ve stored in iCloud will automatically download to the iCloud Drive folder in File Explorer. Files that you create on your PC and save to this folder will automatically appear on your other devices.
Keep mail, contacts, calendars, and reminders up to date on all of your devices
To set up iCloud Mail on all of your Windows/PC, open iCloud for Windows > select Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and Tasks > click Apply.
Manage iCloud storage and account information
Durch upgrading your storage plan or reducing the amount of storage that you’re using, you can manage your iCloud storage. If you want to make changes to your Apple ID, you can update your email, mailing address, or other account information.
- Open iCloud for Windows to see your available storage.
- To manage your storage, click Storage > Select an app to see how much storage you’re using, or click Buy More Storage to upgrade your storage.
- To manage your Apple ID, open iCloud for Windows > click Account details > click Manage Apple ID.
Update iCloud for Windows
Check update version with open Apple Software Update on your PC. To get notified when an update is available through Apple Software Update, choose Edit > Preferences > select when you’d like to check for updates. You can choose Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or Never. Sign out of iCloud on your Windows PC before you upgrade and install iCloud for Windows.
How to Turn off or uninstall iCloud on Windows 10/8.1/8/7
Data can’t automatically be kept up to date in iCloud, and you won’t see updates made on your other devices if you turn off a service in iCloud for Windows 10/8.1/8/7. Follow these steps to turn off a service or iCloud:
- To turn off a service on your PC, Open iCloud for Windows > select or deselect that service > click Apply to save your changes,
- To turn off iCloud for Windows, open iCloud for Windows > then click sign out.
To uninstall iCloud for Windows and remember to make a copy of your iCloud data and save it on your PC. Then sign out of iCloud for Windows on your PC, and follow these steps:
- Go to the Start screen > right-click in the bottom-left corner or click > select Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Click iCloud > Uninstall.
- When asked to confirm, select Yes.
- Choose Start menu > Control Panel.
- Click Programs > Program and Features.
- Select iCloud > Uninstall.
- Click OK to continue.
- icloud for windows 10 64 bisschen
- how to check icloud email on pc
- icloud for windows 10 Profi
- icloud for windows 10 64bisschen
- check icloud email on windows
- icloud 64 bit download win 10
- icloud para windows 10 64 bits
- icloud para windows
- icloud per windows 10 64 bisschen
- icloud 64 bit windows 10