How to fix “You have been denied permission to access this folder” en Windows 10? This error can appear when accessing a folder in Windows 10, you might get “You have been denied permission to access this folder. To gain access to this folder you will need to use the security tab".
This issue to protect your Windows 10 files from unauthorized access then computer can lock certain folders. So some folders are inaccessible for certain non-administrator users. Okay, i will show you How to fix You have been denied permission to access this folder in Windows 10, check all below!
1. Using Automatic Repair Windows 10
This tool can solve various problems including corrupt files, system partitions, boot sectors and drivers automatically. Ir: Reparar ventanas 10 using Automatic Repair
2. Add take ownership to file/folder context menu
- Press and hold the folder that you want to take ownership of, then tap Propiedades. (If you are using a mouse > right-click the folder > hacer clic Propiedades.)
- Click the Seguridad tab > hacer clic Advanced > hacer clic Change. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Type the name of the person that you want to give ownership to, and then click Check Names.
- Nota : The account name for the person that you are assigning ownership to is displayed.
- If you want this person to be the owner of the files and subfolders that are contained in this folder, Selecciona el Replace owner on subcontainers and objects check box.
- Hacer clic Okay.