wsappx High Disk and CPU Usage 100% is the cause your Windows 10 running very slowly and you’re only running very few programs. The WASPPX process belongs to Windows Store program service (WSService) and many times is responsible for high CPU usage (100%) or high hard disk usage issues on the computer/PC.
When you check Task Manager, you will see wsappx hogging much of your CPU or Disk usage. In some cases, you will see wsappx (2) o wsappx (3), with the 2 o 3 indicating the processes listed under this category.
So when Disk or CPU running at nearly 100% is not a good sign. It means that there is very little space left for you to perform other programs. This cause everything slows down and your computer could be unresponsive. But don’t worry if you get this issue, you can follow steps Fix wsappx High Disk and CPU Usage 100% en Windows 10 abajo.
- prensa Clave de Windows + R luego escribe gpedit.msc luego Okay.
- Hacer clic Local Computer Policy then double click on Computer Configuration.
- Double click Administrative Templates.
- Double click on Windows Components.
- Scroll down then double Click on Store.
- Hacer clic Turn off the Store application and click Edit policy setting.
- Check to Enabled. Hacer clic Apply y Okay to save and exit.
- Reinicia tu PC.
2. Perform a Disk Check
- Buscar Símbolo del sistema.
chkdsk.exe /f /r
- prensa Entrar, luego escribe Y to confirm that you’d like to perform the disk check the next time you restart your computer.
3. Using Automatic Repair Tool Windows 10: go to here
4. Check Update Windows 10 with Latest Version.
Terminos de busqueda entrantes:
- wsappx windows 10 disk 100%
- wsappx high disk usage windows 10
- wsappx disk 100%
- wsappx using 100% disk
- wsappx windows 10 high cpu
- wsappx 100% disk
- svchost exe (wsappx -p)
- cpu 100% ventanas 10 reparar
- wsappx 100% ventanas 10