When you open Task Manager a little bit, you’ll see that svchost.exe service host: sistema locale (rete limitata) is causing the problem of high CPU usage. To improve your Windows performance, and get rid of the high CPU usage, you have to disable Superfetch service. Superfetch used to pre-load data from hard disk into RAM memory. So let’s follow this steps.
- Click search on Cortana, type “services” then tap on Servizi.
- Scroll down to Find Superfetch service, right click on it and click Properties.
- Scegliere Disabled then ok.
- Riavvia il tuo computer.
After disabled Superfetch service, your CPU usage should get back to normal and you’ll be able to continue with work on your computer without any problems.
In arrivo termini di ricerca:
- svchost exe Service Host: Superfetch
- svchost exe Service Host: Local System (Network Restricted)
- svchost exe Service Host: Local Service (Network Restricted)
- 100% finestre di utilizzo del disco 10 service host
- svchost exe Service Host: Local System