If you get error DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG in Google Chrome browser, Firefox, IE or other Browser because DNS lookup Fails when loading web pages for you. This error does not matter which version of Windows you are using, it is an Internet Connection Error and is displayed in Browser. BAD_CONFIG error is quite common. There are some steps How to Fix DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG.
1. Release & Renew IP Address
- stampa Win key + R > type cmd > ok.
- Then type ipconfig /release and press accedere.
- genere ipconfig /flushdns and press accedere.
- Then type ipconfig /renew and press accedere.
- Open your Browser and see if the problem persists.
2. Change DNS Server Settings
If the above method does not help you to fix error DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG then use this method. Follow the steps below:
- Aperto Control Panel.
- View Small icons quindi fare clic su Network and Sharing Center.
- Clic Change adapter settings > Right click and select Properties.
- Clic IPv4, click Properties.
- Choose “Use the following DNS server addresses”, set Preferred DNS server as 188.8.131.52 and set Alternate DNS server as 184.108.40.206. Then click ok.
- Open your browser to check.
Nota: If you are still unable to access internet, try to use below DNS server addresses and see if it works.