Critical Process Died Stop Error 0x000000EF or Blue Screen in Windows 10 appear if a critical Windows system process fails to run properly. Por qué? this happens because the process which was needed to run the Windows 10 operating system ended abruptly.
Necesitas saber, “Critical process died” in Windows 10 issue is basically caused when a critical component of Windows detects that data has been modified, when it should not have been. This element could be a bad driver, a memory error, etc.. Fortunately, there are a couple of ways to Fix critical process died in Windows 10.
1. Troubleshoot Blue Screen
- Abierto settings.
- Hacer clic Actualizar & seguridad.
- Hacer clic Solucionar problemas > Pantalla azul > Ejecute el solucionador de problemas.
- Espere Detectando problemas.
- Fix problems then close troubleshooter.
Recommended: Reparar ventanas 10 using Automatic Repair
2. Run a SFC scan
- Buscar command prompt then click it.
- Copy sfc/scannow then enter.
- Wait for the process to finish.
- Restart your computer.