The error code 0xc0000142 in Windows 10 are used by windows operating systems to alert programmers and system users to a problem. The 0xc0000142 error may be caused by windows system files damage that corrupted system files entries. So if you get this error, you can follow steps How to fix application error 0xc0000142 in Windows 10 sotto.
- Search then open Control Panel.
- Clic Uninstall a program.
- Right click Intel Driver Update Utility then Uninstall.
- Clic Uninstall.
- After finish, Restart your PC.
2. Check & Repair Corrupt Windows 10 files
- stampa Ctrl + Alt + Delete at the same time then click Task Manager.
- Clic More details.
- Clic File > Run new task.
- genere cmd > Check > ok.
- Type in the following command sfc / scannow > enter.
- Now Windows will run a scan on your file system and let you know whether it discovers any discrepancies.If you see the message Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some (or all) of them then you’ll need to run another program to see if these issues can be resolved.
command line prompt type the following; DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
(make sure that you include the spaces after each word)
- Wait the process.