Enable or Disable Touchpad Gestures in Windows 10 to interact on your PC/Laptop and I will show some gestures on the touchpad Windows 10 that you must to know.
- Select an item: Tap on the touchpad.
- Scroll: Place two fingers on the touchpad and slide horizontally or vertically.
- Zoom in or out: Place two fingers on the touchpad and pinch in or stretch out.
- Show more commands (similar to right-clicking): Tap the touchpad with two fingers, or press in the lower-right corner.
- See all open windows: Place three fingers on the touchpad and swipe them away from you.
- Show the desktop: Place three fingers on the touchpad and swipe them towards yourself.
- Switch between open windows: Place three fingers on the touchpad and swipe right or left.
- Open Cortana: Tap three fingers on the touchpad.
- Open action center: Tap four fingers on the touchpad.
- Switch virtual desktops: Place four fingers on the touchpad and swipe right or left.
- Some of these gestures will only work with precision touchpads, so don’t fret if a move won’t work for you.
How to Enable Touchpad Gestures in Windows 10
- Right click on Taskbar > Show touchpad button.
- Click the touchpad icon in the bottom-right corner of the taskbar to open virtual touchpad experience.The virtual touchpad looks just like a sticky note, but with a dark theme. You’ll also notice that it features two buttons, which are your right and left click buttons.You can also tap and hold the top area to drag the on-screen touchpad around and then you can use your finger to use it.
How to customize virtual touchpad experience
Open Settings, press Windows key + I > Devices > Touchpad. You will know if you have a precision touchpad or not. If you do, then “Your PC has a precision touchpad” will appear under the category title.If your Windows/PC/Laptop doesn’t feature touchpad already, you must enable and then open the virtual touchpad before using the Settings app to customize the experience. So if you don’t do this, you won’t even see the Touchpad page in the app.
How to Disable Touchpad Gestures in Windows 10
To Disable touchpad, Right click on Taskbar then Uncheck Show touchpad button.