Previously I had given steps How to Add or Enable Hibernate to the Start Menu in Windows 10, and now I will discuss How to Disable Hibernate in Windows 10.
Hibernate is a combination of shutdown and sleep mode for Windows 10. You can easily use hibernation instead of the shutdown command and your PC will still be turned off. So the hibernation mode on Windows 10 is very useful and saves time because you don’t need to close your open documents and applications before you stop. So Hibernate is not like mode, sleep, does not use any power, but it takes longer to start again on your Windows / PC.
Disable Hibernate in Windows 10
- Open Control Panel. presse Touche Windows + R > type control > OK.
- Navigate Control Panel > Hardware and Sound.
- Cliquez sur Power Options.
- Cliquez sur Choose what the power buttons does.
- Cliquez sur Change settings that are currently unavailable.
- Uncheck Hibernate then Save changes.
- To check hibernate is disable, click windows logo and click power.