How to set up Desktop Gadgets For Windows 10
Desktop Gadgets For Windows 10 have been discontinued. Instead, Desktop Gadgets For Windows 10 now comes with lots of apps that do many of the same things and much more. You can get more apps from the Windows Store for everything from games to calendars. Some apps are better versions of the gadgets you love, and many of them are free.
But, you can use Gadget Pack in your PC as Desktop Gadgets For Windows 10
Follow this tutorial How to set up Desktop Gadgets For Windows 10:
8. If you move your cursor above a gadget you can drag it around your desktop. It doesn’t need to stay on the sidebar. There will also appear some buttons next to the gadget. Click on the X to close a gadget or on the wrench icon to access its options.
10. The next gadget is a clipboard manager. Here I copied the installer file and then the name of the file. Clipboarder will display everything you copy to the clipboard. By clicking on an element you make it the current clipboard. This way you can select older clipboards and paste them into other applications. You can also open a clipboard directly.
14. Par exemple, click on the first checkbox to make the sidebar always visible. This way you have your gadgets always in sight. A disadvantage is though, that the close button of maximized windows isn’t on the top-right corner anymore. To fix this you can put the sidebar on the left side.
18. This way you can keep track of some applications on the side. You can hover with your cursor over the preview to peek into the window, just like in the taskbar. Right-clicking on the preview gives you some options as well.
Termes de recherche entrants:
- windows gadgets for windows10
- where did my desktop go windows 10
- windows gadgets for windows 10
- windows gadgets windows 10
- gadgets for windows 10
- widgets for windows 10
- windows gadgets 10
- widgets for windows 10 desktop
- les fenêtres 10 pro gadgets
- to do gadgets for windows 10