You can play game Xbox one on Windows 10 with Wireless Controller instead of a keyboard or mouse. Also you can connect your controller to a Windows 10 PC by using a USB cable, the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows, or over Bluetooth. Some PCs also come with Xbox Wireless built in, so you can connect a controller directly without an adapter.
You can plug a USB charging cable into the front of the controller and plug the other end into your Windows 10 PC.With USB connections, you can connect 8 Xbox Wireless Controllers at the same time, oder 4 controllers that have Xbox Chat Headsets attached. If the controllers have Xbox Stereo Headsets, nur 2 can be connected at the same time.
2. Xbox Wireless (Built-in or with Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows)
- On your PC, go to die Einstellungen > Devices.
- Choose Add Bluetooth or other device.
- Wählen Everything else.
- Wählen Xbox Wireless Controller.
- Klicken Done.
Xbox One Wireless Controllers may support connecting to your Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth. On Bluetooth-supported controllers, the plastic around the Xbox button is part of the face of the controller then on controllers without Bluetooth, the plastic around the Xbox button is part of the top, where the bumpers are.
Siehe auch: Get Help with Xbox on Windows 10
- Please make sure your Windows 10 is latest version. See: Laden Sie Windows herunter 10 ISO 1803 (32-bisschen / 64-bisschen) Update April 2018
- Update your controller using the Xbox Accessories app:
- Get app “Xbox Accessories” from Microsoft Store Windows 10.
- Launch the Xbox Accessories app.
- Danach, connect Xbox One Wireless Controller using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.Hinweis: You’ll be prompted to update to Windows 10 Anniversary Edition if you haven’t yet done so.
- Dann, when the controller is connected, you’ll see the message “Update Required” if an update is mandatory. Installieren the update.
Hinweis: You can also go to Device Info to check for updates.
- Turn on Xbox Wireless Controller by pressing the Xbox Taste.
- Press the controller bind button for three seconds and release.
- On your Windows 10 PC, press Windows-Schlüssel + ich > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
- Turn on Bluetooth then your PC will discover Bluetooth devices.
- Wählen Xbox Wireless Controller > Pair.