Change Power and Sleep Settings in Windows 10 to manages your computer uses power. Power and Sleep Settings can help to save energy or maximize system performance your devices.
You can setting Power and Sleep Windows 10 with easy steps, and you can follow me on below Also plus method How to Hibernate in Windows 10.
Quick Steps Change Power and Sleep Settings in Windows 10
Change Power Plan Settings in Windows 10 from Control Panel
- Right click on power/battery icono > Power Options.
- Hacer clic Create a power plan.
- Click an existing power plan to base the new custom plan on, type in a plan name you want then click próximo.
- Hacer clic Create.
- After it your new custom power plan is now your current active plan. Haga clic en Change plan settings to make any changes you want to the new custom power plan.
Turn Off Windows 10 PC/Laptop/Computer
How to Sleep Windows 10 PC/Laptop/Computer
- Open power options:
- For Windows 10, Seleccione comienzo > Configuraciones > Sistema > Power & sleep > Additional power settings.
- Do one of the following:
- If you’re using a desktop/tablet/laptop, Seleccione Choose what the power buttons do. Next to When I press the power button > Sleep > Save changes.
- If you’re using only a laptop, Seleccione Choose what closing the lid does. Next to When I close the lid, Seleccione Sleep luego seleccione Save changes.
- When you’re ready to make your PC sleep, just press the power button on your desktop, tablet, or laptop, or close your laptop’s lid.
This uses very little power, your PC starts up faster, and you’re instantly back to where you left off. So don’t have to worry that you’ll lose your work because of your battery draining, because Windows automatically saves all your work and turns off the PC if the battery is too low.
You can resume working by pressing your PC’s power button. sin embargo, not all PCs are the same. You might be able to wake it by pressing any key on the keyboard, clicking a mouse button, or opening the lid on a laptop. Check the documentation that came with your computer or go to the manufacturer’s website.
Terminos de busqueda entrantes:
- change power and sleep settings in windows 10
- recommended sleep settings windows 10
- power and sleep settings windows 10
- power and sleep settings
- change power and sleep settings laptop
- recommended power and sleep settings windows 10
- power and sleep default settings
- power & sleep default settings windows 10
- sleep settings
- recommended power and sleep settings