Change Network from Public to Private Windows 10 can use setting app to Change a Network Location. Public network location type is assigned to any new networks when they are first connected. And private network location type can be for home or small office networks, or when you know and trust the people and devices on the network. This setting allows your PC to connect to a homegroup and devices on the network, such as printers.
How to Change Network from Public to Private les fenêtres 10 in Setting App
- Cliquez sur network icon > Network setting.
- Cliquez sur Setting icon > Network & Internet.
- Cliquez sur Ethernet if you use it.
- Cliquez sur Ethernet on the left side, click on the Ethernet connection on the right side you are currently connected to.
- Setting Make this PC discoverable On to Off.
- When finished, you can close Settings if you like.
Remarque: If you use Wi-fi, on step 2 chosse Wi-fi. Then follow step same in above.
Public network is considered to be shared with the world, with no protection between the local computer and any other computer. I hope tutorial How to Change Network from Public to Private Windows 10 can help you, if you have problems please comment :).
Termes de recherche entrants:
- change windows 10 to private network
- change network to private windows 10
- les fenêtres 10 change public to private
- change network from public to private windows 10
- how to change network to private windows 10
- les fenêtres 10 change connection to private