Bluetooth Driver Windows 10
Maybe after upgrade windows 10 from windows 7/8/8.1, bluetooth driver on your pc/laptops is don’t work. If you tried Function + F2 and reinstalling the driver files numerous times, but it doesn’t appear in Device Manager or the Start Search, i will help you install and activation Bluetooth Driver on Windows 10, lets follow some methods in below.
- Press Windows key + X.
- Click on Device Manager.
- Click on View.
- Click on Show Hidden Devices.
- Search for the Bluetooth device.
- Right click on the Bluetooth device and click uninstall.
I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.
Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:
- Press “Windows key + W”.
- Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.
- Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.
- Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.
- Follow the On Screen instructions.
Method 3: Uninstall and reinstall latest touch pad drivers from the manufacturer’s website and see if that helps:
- Press “Windows Key + W” from the keyboard.
- Type “device Manager” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.
- Right click on the touchpad drivers and select “Uninstall”.
- Restart the computer once it is uninstalled.
Incoming search terms:
- reinstall bluetooth driver windows 10
- reinstall bluetooth software windows 10
- how to install bluetooth on windows 10
- reinstalling bluetooth driver windows 10
- windows 10 pro bluetooth driver download
- windows 10 pro bluetooth driver
- reinstall Bluetooth Windows 10
- install bluetooth driver windows 10
- bluetooth driver windows 10 pro
- reinstall bluetooth device windows 10 asus